Tues Steppin' on a Wednesday - CTD141

I was s'posed to post this yesterday but of course as par for me I forgot. So here it is! This is my Texas Tuesday - Tues Steppin' card and I used the colors from ColorThrowDown #141 to create it. The colors are Stampin' Up! So Saffron, Rose Red, Aqua (which in my case is Bermuda Bay).
I stamped and heat embossed the So Saffron with SU set Wanted in Daffodil Delight ink. The tag stamp (from Co-TT Design Team Member Deadbeat Mark) was stamped in Rose Red then heat embossed. Using my daubers and making mattes for the ground, The Alamo, the state and the sky; in a circular motion I smudged the various inks. I colored the Alamo itself with the Stampin' Write Blush Blossom marker. Then I highlighted the stucco with Cajun Craze. I distressed the edges and daubed on some Early Espresso ink to the edges. The Alamo is raised up with SU Dimensionals. I added the So Saffron Grosgrain ribbon with a decorative metal brad.

You can see the rest of the Texas Tuesday groups' creations by clicking their links in my sidebar.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX (SHOP)

Comments

dpkennedy said…
Great tag card! The embossed background is great! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Happy Birthday Kaley