Saturday, August 11, 2012

C4C & Freshly Made

Crazy 4 Challenges#149 - All White


These challenges always fascinate me. I love an all white card. I chose to play with my dies and cut some intricate patterns. My stamps are from Stampin' Up! Language of Friendship (both sentiment and the little bird). Check out the beautiful creations the DT has on display at


This card is entered in the sketch challenge at Freshly Made Sketches #47. It's a nice sketch. I seem to have a hard time with their theme of "Fresh" though. I think I always overdo. I have to learn less is more. Anyhoo, here's my card and below it is the sketch.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
www.bettystampstx.stampinup.net

5 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Betty, both of your cards are beautiful! I really like your white on white take on the C4C....thank you so much for joining us...hugs ~S~

Cindy Hall said...

Great cards! Love your color choices. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Brum said...

Great card Betty! I love the embossing! Fabulous colour choices! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Tui Nathan said...

Awesome cards .... love the bright colour scheme and great textures... great job!
Thanks for joining us at Freshly made Sketches!!!

Allisa said...

Love the mix of patterns. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O