Saturday, September 19, 2015

JFF

Hi There!

Well, I had a few evenings to play this week, just by my lonesome.
So I perused Pinterest to get some ideas and I came up with these cards.

This one was for my monochromatic board on Pinterest. This was all done in Stampin' Up! Hunter Green.


This was a sort of challenge proposed to me by my dear friend Debbie Segler

The card above was stamped with Versa Mark, then dusted with Perfect Pearls. Lovely.


This card was stamped using the same stamps and Versa Mark. Only this time I used embossing powder and heat embossed.

So I like both versions. However, if you use Perfect Pearls you need to use some sort of sealer so that when you pick up your card and you stick your thumb on the image you don't come away with half of the powder.
NOTE**** For both of these cards the stamping was done on SU! Vellum.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub

1 comment:

Monika Reeck said...

why you are lonesome dear Betty...
I love the first card so elegant that stamp sentiment looove it
and the color of the image is beautiful..I ador the other bauble in blue too and in red is look awesome too...oh woow on SU Vellum did you stamped great effect Betty...
hope you are doing well Betty
big hugs and I miss you...mail me please..
Monika

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O