C4C324


Crazy 4 Challenges #324 is a sketch. I cut my papers but somehow got the sketch flipped. Anyhoo, I am happy with the way this one turned out. Die cuts, stamping, punches and lace were all used on this one. Oh and that gorgeous DSP is from Stampin' Up! I am thinking Spring with this; Easter, Mother's Day or maybe get well. What say you?

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub


Supplies: 
Memory Box Die - Modern Stems
Spellbinders - Fantastic Flourish Two
Stampin' Up! - CS Pink Pirouette and Old Olive
DSP - Birthday Bouquet
Retired Wanted Stamp Set
Inks - Strawberry Slush

Comments

Monika Reeck said…
I love that ribbon lace .elegant touch Betty and the paper is beautiful..great flower card..I am bad at making flower card..yours is Fabulous Betty...hugs

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Happy Birthday Kaley