Curtain Call May 1

Firstly, let me wish all the moms out there a very Happy Mother's Day!

Below is my card for the Curtain Call May 1 challenge.


My card was created using the Sweet Floral stamp from Stampin' Up! I stamped the image with Versa Mark and used Pan Pastels to smudge the colors. On top I place a die cut in shiny gold. I stamped the butterfly and colored it with my ColourArts Silks acrylic paints. Then went over it with my Wink of Stella. I love this clean and simple card! 
If I'd have left the sentiment off, this would have been a perfect Mother's Day card! 
Hope you have a blessed Mother's Day.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub

Comments

Loz said…
Beautiful card Betty. I hope You had a lovely Mother's Day..loz
Leigh Penner said…
Very pretty take on the inspiration photo!
Monika Reeck said…
Great die cutting and cutee butterfly..
Lovely made Betty

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Happy Birthday Kaley